“To enhance the sustainability of aquaculture & fish keeping through efficient marketing, effective management, quality education and targeted training”
Pontus Aqua guarantee a friendly, efficient and complete service to our customers, clients and partners.
Facilitating training and education
Advising on R&D needs, knowledge gaps, developing research plans and setting goals
Facilitating RAS design and engineering management and maintenance
Data reviews, feasibility studies, routes of development, efficacy and vulnerabilities
Market analysis, commercialisation and scalability
Working with Pontus, you get the personal touch and a responsive relationship with our pro-active, dedicated team of experienced aquaculture researchers, operators and technicians as well as our extended network of experts across the sector.
We have extensive experience in research, education and production, and want to share our knowledge and expertise with you. We are well placed to support all manner of organisations within the aquaculture, marine and aquatics sectors.
With our extensive network of contacts, we can put you in touch with some of the industry’s finest RAS designers, engineers, and servicing and maintenance technicians to help you achieve optimal operation, greatest efficiency and maximum profitability.
- Make preliminary introductions
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Develop and supply servicing contracts
Assisting you with:
- start-up and stocking
- maintaining optimal water quality
- effective farm management plans
- developing biosecurity protocols
- feed and growth management
- health monitoring and disease treatment
We have a wealth of experience and numerous contacts in further and higher education, and have co-ordinated various work-based training programmes. We are in an ideal position to support, enhance and advance education and training in the aquaculture sector.
Let us help you with your training and education needs.
- Deliver guest lectures at schools, colleges or universities
- Find perfect placements for ‘on the job’ training requirements, work experience or business internships
- Work with you to create training materials or bespoke solutions
What Our Clients Say