Feeds and Ingredients
Pontus Research Ltd. has a large amount of experience in testing novel feeds and ingredients, having assisted companies in bringing products into the market from the swine, ruminant and poultry sectors. We are happy to discuss any trialling ideas that you might have and have a variety of services we can offer on a wide range of species:
- Testing of novel protein or lipid sources, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids and minerals, among others.
- Formulation, design and production of experimental feeds with your product.
- Growth and performance analysis.
- Hematocrit assessment.
To further help our clients interpret the results from their trials, we outsource samples to our lab partners and have the resources to collect data for:
- Digestibility analysis.
- Nutrient retention analysis.
- Fecal matter analysis.
- Whole body proximate analysis.
- Muscle pigmentation assessment.
- Muscle, liver and bone mineral deposition analysis.
- Intestinal health assessment.
- Any other samples which may be necessary to your trial on request.